Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We can't have too many to choose from, Can we?!?

I think these top three pictures were our favorites. We had our dear friend Jennifer with us. We thought this was the perfect time for someone to take our picture for our Christmas card. Well, little did I remember or know that Jen is camera happy. I think we came away with well over 100 pix to choose from. Some of the pictures were taken before church and some were taken after church. Our kids were troopers and Thanks Jen for doing such a great job, we love you. I think you need to come and visit every time and be our photographer. Of course, I added one of the crazy ones. I had to let the kids have several of those so they would make it through all the serious ones.

2 comments:

SA Woodward Family said...

Your family is so cute and I love Janessa's hair both before and after the haircut. Ash still has all her hair from when she was born and I am hoping it stays I would love for her to have long hair sooner than later. That way there is no question as to whether she is a boy or girl. It is great having someone who has their own camera and a knack for taking pics we did the same thing when my parents were here and ended up with 3 different settings and 150+ pics in all. We are going to be visiting UT in mid April and I was thinking it would be fun to get everyone together. The only one that I am not sure how to get a hold of is Lisa. We can do it at my parents home in Riverton I have asked Lori what day works best for her as she will have to travel the farthest, but sometime in between the 14th and 27th is what I am looking at and I think it will have to be on the weekend. As soon as I hear from her I will let everyone else know. Keep up the good work I am impressed at how much you have gotten done. I am lucky if I get one blog in a week.

Nate and Karen said...

It looks like you have been busy! I am glad you finally got the background to work out. I love all the pictures!