Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow Much FUN!!

So we went up Ephraim canyon when we were visiting for the holidays. We went up two days in a row 'cause all the kids and "big" kids were having a blast. We all really had a great time, Bryan not so much the 2nd day, which you will see why later.


Here are some pictures of our family sledding down the hill. As you can see despite the cold, Joshy really loved just putting his head in the snow and eating it.

Pix of all the families that were there. Grandma and Grandpa joined us but just watched the whole time. Uncle Nate was able to join us the 2nd day.
Below are a bunch of pictures of all the aunts, uncles, and cousins enjoying the sledding.

This is Uncle Kelly and Jenessa walking up the hill, I thought it was quite a memorable pix. Then we had one of all the little ones who at times were really enjoying the cold!!


I'm loving it....Oops maybe a little too much...

I thought I would save the best til last... So, it was only Bryan's 2nd run down the hill. He offered to take Joshua, with my last words being "Please be careful". Well, needless to say you can see from the pix what happened. I guess Bryan realized he was going too fast and tried to stop himself with his foot but in turn it ended up making it worse. Amazingly through it all, he managed to keep Joshua on top of him and not roll on him. We were all laughing so hard at the whole situation because it was quite hilarious, but I was also very concerned for Josh. Once I found out he was ok...it actually became funnier, even though Bryan was hurt (Sorry honey). He was a trooper and was able to get up, but unfortunately for him, he was obviously done for the day. Thanks for a great time everyone.

2 comments:

Nate and Karen said...

Glad to see you are finally starting to catch up! Only like 7 months to go!!! Its cute!

Lori England said...

I biffed it on a sled and had my whole arm brused! Tell Brian I feel for him! Love the updates!