Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fish Lake

Here are all the cousins enjoying their time at Fish Lake!! We had a great time celebrating all the August birthdays while we were there.



The kids putting on a very cute puppet show!




Grandpa with the kiddo's. The 3 that were born in October and Grandma Gertie with Joshy. We love going up to the cabin and are so grateful to Grandma Gertie for the fun time we have while we are there. Enjoying the roasting of Marshmallows!!

Cass was great at pampering Karen and I while we were up there. I can't believe she would be able to touch our feet! But it felt great and I loved it. I tried to delete the other pix but you know me, I am not very good at this blogging thing so, I will some day figure it out. We had a great time.

Here are all the TRUE princesses! I am not sure why they weren't there to get their pedicures!!

No comments: