Sunday, April 27, 2008


These are a few of my favorite things!!!

We had a great Easter. It was a ton of fun! We woke up in time to make it to the city park for the Easter Egg Hunt. I have to tell you something very admirable that Nathan did. I was the only one at the Easter egg hunt because Bryan was hospitalist that week. My kids were all in different sections, of course. I took Nate to his spot, Zach to his spot, and then Nessa and I went to her section. We all met back up together when it was all over in the um...20 seconds. Nate told me that he had given half of his eggs to a boy that had shown up 17 seconds too late and was crying because he only got a couple of eggs. I had a proud mommy moment and talked with him about how great that was and what a great thing he did. We then came home and the Easter Bunny had been to our house. We took some time looking for our baskets then we had to head to Wal-mart. I was going there to pick something up real quick. Well, they were having a scavenger hunt there so of course the kids want to do it. They got more candy which was a good thing, because we just did not have enough! They got their face painted and pix with the Easter Bunny. We then headed to my parents house to dye Easter Eggs and then go on an Easter Egg hunt at her house. I think we found all eggs this year but one (at least this time it was a fake egg). We hung around for a while there and then came home and crashed from our busy yet FUN day!!!

14 comments:

Chad said...

Your kids are so cute! Sounds like a fun day. How do you do it with four?

Erin said...

Three Easter Egg Hunts! Oh my, what a busy day. You are such a good mom. If I had to take 4 kids by myself we would never leave the house! The Easter pictures are so cute. I love their matching outfits. Good job getting them all to pose too.

Unknown said...

A few of my favorite things too! OH MY GOODNESS! I love those pictures. I LOVE those kids!!!

Moody Bunch said...

You can not imagine my excitement when I clicked (yet again) on your blog to see if there was anything new; AND THERE WAS! I can't wait to continue to see what you guys are up to. It was so much fun to catch up last month!

Cass said...

Such cute pictures! Can't wait to see you all soon - we'll let you know when this court mess gets figured out and we get a sealing date for Kiana! Give those kids hugs and kisses from their favorite aunt!

STACEY said...

What an "egg"citing Easter! Your kids are so cute!

Brad and Ang said...

Teresa,
I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to drop you a line and say Hi! I hope you remember me! I cannot believe how big your kids are! THey are so cute!
-Angela Bywater

Our blog address is: bradnang.blogspot.com

J and C said...

I am so glad to fianlly see an update. Your kids are gorgeous!

Nate and Karen said...

Teresa I love your cute easter pictures! I am so proud that you are updating the blog. Don't worry I am just getting around to updaitng my blog too. It is pretty fun once you get the hang of it. Give your kids a kiss from me.
P.S. I am really their favorite aunt

Mark and Karen said...

Look who I found! I'm excited to see you have a blog. Your kids are too cute and they have gotten so big. Where has the time gone!

-Karen Ray

Terese Hamilton said...

Hello Hello! I just came across your blog! It's good to see you and your kids...they're so darn cute! Hopefully I'll be better at keeping in touch with the blogs...Yeah!

Terese Hamilton said...

I just noticed you have my blog linked on your page. You've never left me a comment...Shame on You!!

Nate and Karen said...

Teresa I am waiting for an update! Come on I know how much spare time you have, its not like you are busy with 4 kids or anything! :)

Andrea said...

I found your blog! I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute. It was fun to see the update.-Andrea