Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Teresa!





Hi! This is Cass (Teresa's favorite sister-in-law). I've been telling Teresa for a while now that she needs to join the wonderful world of blogging to help stay in touch with those friends and family who live far away. And for those of you who know Teresa and Bryan, they have many friends and family who live far away and they are very good at staying in touch with all of them. Today is Teresa's birthday and not only is Bryan working at the hospital all week, but she has whole-heartedly agreed to help me out by taking care of me and my two youngest kids for a few days while I am in recovery and not at my best. Since I am able to sit and type at the computer, I decided that I am going to start the blog for her and all she has to do is keep it updated from now on. So...


Happy Birthday, Teresa!

(Here's one more thing to add to your to-do list!)










6 comments:

Chad said...

Happy Bithday Teresa!! I'm so glad Cass started this for you. I have wanted to see a picture of your little boy for so long now. He is so cute just like the rest of them. :)

Michelle Lake said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! Thank you so much for taking care of Cass since we couldn't be there. We know how much she loves you and appreciates you. Once again, a big happy birthday from New Orleans.

J and C said...

happy birthday too! And, I am so happy to see you blogging (really, it is not hard at all...) spenda few minutes every day on it and it will become easy.

Unknown said...

Good job figuring out all the layout stuff. Happy day the DAY YOU WERE BORN!! Love you!!!

Cass said...

So...you ever going to add your own blog to this thing?

;o)

STACEY said...

Happy Belated! I knew that i would find you in cyberspace eventually. Come on Teresa keep up the blog!! We all miss you here in AZ!